Frontier Airlines is an American low-cost airline. If your flight was canceled by Frontier Airlines on account of bad weather then do not worry. The airline has a cancellation policy for bad weather.
Frontier Airlines Cancellation Policy Due to Weather mentions the following things:
1. Frontier Airlines includes cancellations because of bad weather or weather, Air Traffic Control etc. under Uncontrollable Situations. Such situations are out of control of the airline.
2. If the airline cancels flight because of rough weather then thy will provide a re-accommodation on any next Frontier airline flight.
3. The airline can also provide a refund if the passenger do not want to travel anymore. However refund need to be requested. Also only the unused portion of the ticket will be refunded.
4. Passengers can request a refund by filling a refund request form online at the airline’s website or by contacting the customer care or ticket office.
5. The airline do not offer any compensation for cancellation because of bad weather as it is an uncontrollable event.
6. In case of severe weather like blizzard or hurricane, the airline will enact its Severe Weather Plan. In it the airline issues travel advisories on its website.
7. According to Severe Weather Plan a passenger can wait and re-book their flights without any extra charges to some later date when the weather will improve.
If you want to know more about the cancellation policy then you can contact the customer service center of the airline. They will provide all the information.